Friday, April 15, 2011

Examination Day #4 (Not really but Partyy)

Ohkayyy. This entry is for last night, Three day's ago I borke my record of watching Sucker Punch at night ( So sad ) yeahh, I hate my dad for that he took my remote with him. Then in Thursday like I said was the math exam and it was hell. Most of the people didn't really get it from both section A and B thennnn after the test ( Thank Kami!) I went home and used my laptop ti'll 10 (Cerfew).

And now for yesterday, Out of all the days Friday was the best. All we had to do is Clean our chairs then Clearance thennn PARTYYY (WHOOT!!) yeah I was mostly in the other section playing Rock Band with Mac; Clive; George; SIR.RYAN; Trisha; Robin; Shaun (Since he does own the Xbox) and Paolo. I so owned them they didn't believe me that there was an Orianthi song until Shaun told them there was (HA! Rob I told ya so!) but before that we played Chubbie Bunny lol I sucked. and after the party Mac; Kitcat; Tanya; Khristin and I had our own little water fight with the girls winning since Mac was outn umbered. and the last thing we did before I left was talk about Las Piratas (Mac really wants to be in) and Mac and I were thinking of making out own little story, His idea: something like Princess Protection Program but they don't stay in the same place for a week and its family not just Princesses :P

Gotta go :)

xxx ShatteredDanii (Imma use that from now on)

No comments:

Post a Comment